Search

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Tierras Joggers-pattern tested



This is my new favorite pants pattern, I made three of them in a week or so and I have at least two more in the near future. The pattern is the latest from Itch to Stitch Patterns, the Tierras joggers  . These pants are like wearing pj`s all the time but not looking like you forgot to put your street clothes on.
With elastic and drawstring at the waist, deep functional pockets and low rise, that can be lengthed ( instructions included). The legs are tapered for a slim look and there is an option to add elastic to the hem.

This version is made in a drapey poly with elastic at the hem. I lengthen the rise 4cm at the front and  2 cm at the back and shortened the legs by 3cm .Love the deep pockets! I never had a pair of pants with elastic at the hem so I wanted to try to see how I like them, and I love them! 


This version has the same rise as the first one but it is made in a very soft viscose. This fabric is so soft and drapey, perfect for this pattern. This time I made the hem without the elastic and added a drawstring made from the same fabric. Itch to Stitch has also a tutorial about how to make a fabric drawstring. Actually, there are a lot of tutorials on their blog to help you with different techniques on their patterns.


Can`t wait for better weather to enjoy wearing these!
The Tierras Joggers PDF pattern is now on sale for a limited time!





No comments:

Post a Comment