Search

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Uvita Top-Free pattern from Itch to Stitch


A new pattern from Itch to Stitch, a  FREE Christmas surprise from Kennis Wong, the Uvita Top !
A relaxed, dropped -shoulder top that is designed for maximum comfort and style. Perfect for showing interesting fabric.



My fabric is not really interesting, just a knit with sparkle:) but if you will go and check the other testers versions you will see beautiful stripes, flowers, prints, and velvet. The top comes with two sleeve length options; 3/4 and long. I made the 3/4 in size 4 with 6 for the bust.


The top is really easy and fast to make so a real instant gratification sew kind of top :) !


You can download your Free Uvita top here
There is also a 20% discount of any pattern with code bye2017 



1 comment:

  1. I love your top! I think the sparkle is just as nice as the other versions I have seen. Also, thank you for the code!

    ReplyDelete